Thread: Has anyone heard from Chris?

Senior Elf member

Has anyone heard from Chris?

I placed a order well over a month ago He sent a message saying it would be going out in a few days but that's been over a month ago and I can't seem to get in touch with him any kind of way. I tried email, FB, Calling. Nothing, Hope nothing happen to him

DIGWDF Engineer member dirknerkle's Avatar
    Right now he's super-busy finishing-up the school year for his students. He's also in the midst of a job change and will hit the pavement running as soon as the school year is done. Hang in there. In the mean time, my guess would be the best place to catch him is via either radiant-holidays.com or FB: Look for CHRIS FOLEY. As there are several Chris Foley's, choose the one listed with Transocean, his former company.
    Even though the DIGWDF Store has closed, it's still awesome! Thanks to all who have supported us through nearly 7 years of excitement!
    Parts of the store will remain open for downloading documentation, firmware and other files: http://digwdf.com/store

As Dave said he is between jobs and is on Facebook a lot.
    Mac Macmillan,

Renard Plus Design Engineer

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. "Thomas Edison" PRNDL
    Become an Honorary DIGWDF Engineer, Donate HERE

With 168 Channels

RP Logo By Air_Run, Animation by TazChaLet
    Renard_Plus_Info------ Renard_Plus_Shopping

Senior Elf member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirknerkle View Post
    Right now he's super-busy finishing-up the school year for his students. He's also in the midst of a job change and will hit the pavement running as soon as the school year is done. Hang in there. In the mean time, my guess would be the best place to catch him is via either radiant-holidays.com or FB: Look for CHRIS FOLEY. As there are several Chris Foley's, choose the one listed with Transocean, his former company.

Ill try to look him up on his personal page I have sent a couple messages to the business FB page and also to the email listed on his page and called and left messages. hope I can contact him on his personal page. Thanks.

Pearland, Tx (sometimes) and anywhere on the globe the rest of the time

Yes, I am still here.

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana-lights View Post
    Ill try to look him up on his personal page I have sent a couple messages to the business FB page and also to the email listed on his page and called and left messages. hope I can contact him on his personal page. Thanks.
    Just an update. In short, the past few years have been rough. My health is not the greatest and job wise, things are just weird. I spent a bit over 2 years teaching engineering and robotics to HS kids and just recently joined a startup company where I am assembling a new team to engineer and build gas processing equipment skids. Things are slowly getting better but there are always challenges. As soon as I took this new job, the wife's project got canceled and they layed off the entire engineering staff so she is now looking for work. BUT, I am still here. I have not had time to communicate properly over the last year and I am sorry it turned out that way. Most of my business is coming via Amazon so the website has taken a backseat to that. The store is still open but I have not be super vigilant about checking for orders. I just realized that I have one outstanding from 3 weeks ago. If you want to place an order, please give me a shout on FB so I can 1)verify that it is in stock and 2) so I know you ordered it.

Tariffs: The tariffs are affecting everything. I have not ordered anything this year due to the tariffs. I am working through existing stock and its starting to run out. I have maybe 1,000 Green SPT2 Female plugs and just a few more Green SPT2 Male plugs. The pure inlines in SPT2 are gone but the new ones have the breakaway tabs that make the other inlines almost obsolete. I have a decent supply of SPT1 plugs in Green, White and Black. My supply of SPT1 wire is almost gone. I am down to my last dozen or so spools of 1,000 rolls and almost nothing smaller than that. SPT2 wire is limited to 500' spools but I should have enough to get through the year.

Kits: Kits are an issue. This side of the business is literally drying up. I still have parts available for some kits. Send me a note via our Facebook page if you are interested. Due to the lack of activity, we no longer make them ahead of time and I modified the website to not take any orders for items that are not in stock.

Thank you for support over the years. You are the best group I have ever been involved with!

Chris
    Blinky Flashy Nut....so much so I just had to open a store Radiant-Holidays.com

Become an Honorary DIGWDF Engineer, Donate HERE

Senior Elf member
    Good to hear from you. Do you sell all your items on amazon? Would it be easier to order that way than use your store ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris,

Good to hear from you again. And yes, life sometimes gets in the away of things.