Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

Frosty member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    My order was changed to PRESORTED 2 weeks ago - When are you going to ship something. 2017 is back.
    And that surpries you why????????

Junior Elf member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrGrumpy View Post
    My order was changed to PRESORTED 2 weeks ago - When are you going to ship something. 2017 is back.
    We did state orders would start shipping at the end of June and orders did start shipping then. We have hundreds of cases of product that needs to be broken down, inventoried, sorted, repackaged and shipped to our customers. By the end of the process we will have shipped well over 800 packages to our customers. Unfortunately this cannot happen in a day or even a week. It is a major undertaking that takes time.

Because of the magnitude of the process we presort orders as we go through the inventory. This allows us to make room and organize things faster. Since your order was Presorted it means it's partially filled and is waiting one or more items that we haven't sorted through yet.

The items your order could be buried inside a case that is somewhere on one of three remaining pallets of unsorted goods. As we go through the remaining untouched pallets we will find that case and when we do your order will ship. That could be Monday, that could be next Friday.

Rudolph member
    My order showed up today. So I'll get started with the updating of props in a week or two.

Thanks Todd !!!!

PS. Noticed more pixabulbs are in stock...... Oh how you tempt me.......

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345