Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2019 January Pre-Sale!

Rudolph member
    It’s not urgent for me either. I just find it unacceptable that they only give updates on Facebook. I don’t use Facebook due to some personal reasons. So that leaves me in the dark. But I guess that’s my issue.

I would think if they post a notification here in the forum about the Pre-sale that they could at least give an occasional update here. It only takes a minute.

Just my opinion. I’m sure all will turn out fine.

Senior Elf member
    Iím not on Facebook either. Only way I knew it was coming was I got the delivery notification from the shipper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a FB burner account for such occasions. Here is the last post of theirs that are visible to me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Senior Elf member
    Hmm... they must have broke it up into two orders for China? January sale then may?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Elf member
    We actually had to break up the January pre-sale into 3 shipments! It was a big one! The last shipment for the January pre-sale is expected to be at our door within days. We were holding off announcement until we had it in hand. But I'm more than happy to say that we are still expecting to start shipping again within a week. Keep an eye out in your email for shipping updates as well as your account online for tracking info. And no, this is not 2017 all over again. That's in the past and going to stay there lol.

Folsom, CA - - - - ............. . . Cell Block 7
    Good news. . . thanks got the update
    Iím in Therapy......Playing with these lights is cheaper than a psychiatrist

Junior Elf member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYledEXPRESS View Post
    We actually had to break up the January pre-sale into 3 shipments! It was a big one! The last shipment for the January pre-sale is expected to be at our door within days. We were holding off announcement until we had it in hand. But I'm more than happy to say that we are still expecting to start shipping again within a week. Keep an eye out in your email for shipping updates as well as your account online for tracking info. And no, this is not 2017 all over again. That's in the past and going to stay there lol.
    Are you still making those that ordered P5 or P10 panels wait until everything else is shipped, due to space concerns?
    Last edited by Stormyblade; 06-28-2019 at 04:04 AM.

Junior Elf member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormyblade View Post
    Are you still making those that ordered P5 or P10 panels wait until everything else is shipped, due to space concerns?
    It's actually the opposite. We typically ship out panels as well as case quantity product out first so it frees up working space.

Junior Elf member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIYledEXPRESS View Post
    It's actually the opposite. We typically ship out panels as well as case quantity product out first so it frees up working space.
    Good to know...good to know...got my fingers crossed then...

Folsom, CA - - - - ............. . . Cell Block 7
    My order was changed to PRESORTED 2 weeks ago - When are you going to ship something. 2017 is back.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast