Thread: feature request/idea location

Junior Elf member

feature request/idea location

Is there a location for feature requests or ideas? I've taken a break from looking at sequencers for awhile but decided to download it today to take a look.
    I have to say Vixen + is on the verge of exactly what I've been missing with Vixen 2.1.

I plan on taking a look to see if I can add what I'm thinking myself(this is what I love about open source) but in the meantime I'd like to toss the idea out there and see what the general thoughts are.

Thanks,
    Chris

Chris,

My understanding is the John (Macebobo) quit doing the development on V+ a couple of years ago. He was looking for someone to work with him on the development of the sequencer, but did not have any takers.

I too personally really liked the V+ software, and I edited some tutorials for him when he held webinars on the software. I would be thrilled to have someone pick up the mantle to move this forward. I would love to help, but writing code is not in my skill set.
    2012 - 1st year 64 Channels - 7500 LED lights - 5 sequences
    2013 - 128 Channels - 10,000 LED lights - 7 sequences (2 New)
    2014 - 201 Channels - upgrading 8 Arches to dumb RGB - 8+ sequences (1+ New)
    2015 - 240 Channels + 8 Universes - sequences TBD
    2016 - No Display
    2017 - Back in the Game - 240 Renard Channels + 12 Universes